Monday, 20 January 2014

He love me, he loves me not

Morning! I hope you have a fab Monday! 

Today's mani will be quid picture heavy so I'm not really going to write much! I released my Valentine's and Anti-Valentine's Day collections on both www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons and www.tarastaslons.co.uk so I thought I'd show you them! 

First is my Anti-valentine's collection!

Who needs love I have wine


Showmance


Just another Friday night


Love is in the air, hold your breath


Get back in your friendzone


 Cupid is stupid



Bah lovebug



And my Valentine's Day collection!

Chocolate flowers jewellery


Proposal


Purple passion


Be my Valentine


True love


L<3ve


Silk


Forget me not, love me forever


Perfect match


B mine


Lovers


I love you


And finally here's my manis so far since my last post :)

This is 'Ibiza'



This is 'New york nights'


And finally my current mani! This is 'Smurf's up' I really couldn't capture the hollo properly but there is a video of it on my Facebook page!


Be my Valentine? and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous! Blues are my weakness and smurfs up may need to be mine soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x