Friday, 10 January 2014

Leighton Denny nails it again

Morning! Yesterday I visited my mum and dad and two of my little sisters which was fun (they have rowntree's randoms and talk to me about polish ;)) I hope you've had a great week so far and have fun plans for the weekend!

Today I have a Leighton Denny polish called Starlet to show you! This polish is amazing, as are all the LD polishes I've ever used. It applies easily, dries quickly and looks beautiful! 


This is two coats with no topcoat! So glossy and sparkly! I was going to put some stars over this (partly because of the name ;)) but I decided not to cover it up and to wear stars over it next time because it's so pretty!


Here are some pics of the manis I've been wearing this week :) 

This was my first one of the week! This is one of my polishes called 'Chocolate orange' over white and gold.


This one was next, it's one of my polishes called 'Magic overload'.


And here is my current one which is 'Barbie's Hangover' also one of my polishes.


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x