Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Tiffany talons

Hi! I hope your year has got off to an amazing start! 

Today I have a beautiful polish to show you! I got this recently when I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse and got about 80 new polishes (woohoo!). They were all beautiful but this is one of my top ten from them! This is 'Tiffany case' by OPI, one of their liquid sand polishes.


This is much more beautiful and sparkly in real life, I just can't capture it! This is two coats with no topcoat because I didn't want to smooth any of the texture away!


Everyone needs to get their talons on this one!

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it! Too distracting to wear on days I need to concentrate on though :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x