Thursday, 20 February 2014

Sally Hansen polish strips

Morning! I've been so busy catching up on everything and working on the new stuff that's happening, I haven't blogged for a while! I've got something amazing to show you today though!

I went out a couple of days ago and I found these Sally Hansen nail polish strips in Poundland! Can you believe it! They're so lovely! They had a few different designs but I just got these ones because I'm not really good at wraps and transfers etc . These were so easy to apply though, I think I'll have to go and track down some more! This design is 410 love letter.


In the box you get two packets of polish strips (one packet for each hand), a nail file and an orange wood/cuticle stick. I was advised by instagrammer @troutpoutt to only open one packet at a time or they will dry out! They were really easy to apply, I used the cuticle still to smooth out any creases and then used the nail file to remove the excess strip at the top of the nail.


This is the finished result, not perfect but they were easier to apply than most wraps I've used!


Have you used these? How did you find them?

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x