Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Where have I been!?

Hi! I haven't been around much because there has been so much going on at TheTaraEmporium recently! I'll be back soon with some nail stuff but for today I'm just going to tell you what's been going on!

Firstly I launched my online magazine (woohoo!) The first issue is quite short as it's an introduction to the magazine but there's lots of interviews, features and tutorials planned for future issues so it will get longer! You can read the first issue here :)

I have also launched lots of new products in my Etsy shop and my website shop! The best part is that some of them are available to ship internationally and there's more coming soon!

I have released a very cute ring, modelled here by my sister! She is also wearing TarasTalons 'Wise owl'.


I have also started doing phone cases! At the moment only my holo phone case is available but more will be added soon! There is also a custom option available! This is the holo phone case for an iPhone 5 but it can be created for most makes/models! You can find both the holo and custom option in my Etsy shop and on my website!


And lastly I have released my nail art kits! There are four designs available at the moment 'Darling dogs' 'Cute chicks' 'Great galaxies' and 'Perfect penguins'! The kits come in a box so you can keep everything together and the include everything you need to do the featured design (plus a few extras). You can find them in my Etsy shop and on my website!






Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x