Thursday, 20 March 2014

Front Cover Cosmetics Lustre Finish

Hi! I've been spending the last few days finalising the next part of my fan collection as well as working on the last few things for the next issue of my magazine so it's been a bit hectic! I've managed to fit in this blog post though because there's a fab kit I wanted to show you! I hope you're having a great week!

This is the FrontCoverCosmetics lustre finish collection which is really gorgeous!


As usual on the inside there's lots of ideas and info!


And a booklet with the info in lots of languages.


In the kit there are four polishes and some beautiful leaf/foil! I've never seen anything like it! and a brush to apply it.





The first mani I did with this kit was the purple polish which is really glam with the foil over the top. I used two coats of the purple polish and then one coat of the topcoat that is included in the kit. I used the brush to pick up pieces of the foil and apply them over the nail and then gave them another topcoat. I really like this effect and I think he foil is so pretty!


Next I used this classic taupe polish on its own, it's really beautifull and glossy! This is two coats with no topcoat!


And with one coat of topcoat!


I also wore this gorgeous coral colour alone but I have a lovely 'arty' mani planned out using this so I'll blog about that soon! This show two coats with one coat of topcoat!


Get your collection here for only £18! and you're more than welcome to leave your blog links below to any posts where you use this collection and I'll promote them in a future post :)

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x