Thursday, 27 March 2014

models own hyper gel blue glint

Morning! I've been working hard on getting some more blogs put together this week, so I hope you like everything I've got coming up! Today I have a fab models own polish to show you!

This is 'blue glint' and it's absolutely stunning! I was warned by a few people to be careful of staining so I wore two coats of OPI nail envy under this and I didn't get any staining!


It was a little bit thick so slightly tricky to work with but nothing too frustrating and the colour is worth it!


This is two coats with topcoat!


As this polish is quite thick, I think it would be good for stamping with!


One last picture because it's so pretty ;)


Get nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x