Sunday, 2 March 2014

OPI Minnie Mouse collection - You moust see it ;)

Hi! Can't believe it's March already! March is a very exciting month for me because it's my birthday on the 16th! It's doubly exciting this year as on my birthday I'll be announcing how I'm celebrating TarasTalons 1 year birthday which is on the 1st of April! 

Today I have the most beautiful polishes to show you! These are my Minnie Mouse OPI polishes that my sister bought me :)


This beautiful red is 'A Definite Moust-Have'. This is two coats with topcoat.


This is two coats of 'Magazine Cover Mouse' a beautiful textured red!


This is two coats of 'Innie Minnie Mightie Bow' with one coat of topcoat.


This is two coats of 'Chic from Ears to Tail' with topcoat. This is such a perfect pink!


All these polishes applied really well and dried quickly. I'm always happy with OPI polishes and I love Minnie so this collection is my dream!

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x