Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Short nails, Leighton denny's crystal nail file, TarasTalons polish and a new regime!

Hi! I hope you're having a great week so far! Mine has been pretty busy with launching lots of new products over on www.thetaraemporium.co.uk including some gorgeous bags!

Regular readers will know that I usually wear false nails. I have done since I was quite young and I wear them for many different reasons, however I am giving my nails a break and trying to make them much healthier!

I always use two coats of OPI nail envy under my false nails but I have also ordered some Duri which was recommended to me by a girl in a Facebook group. Bliss Kiss which was also recommended to me by a girl in a Facebook group and she was nice enough to offer to send me some as she uses it herself. I have also started taking some hair, skin and nails supplements which are from ASDA and cost £10 for 3 boxes!

I will keep you updated on my progress and how these products work for me! For now here's some pictures of my nails currently which are very short as when I manicure my nails before applying my falsies I use my (fabulous) Leighton Denny crystal nail file to file them as short as possible!

This is two coats of nail envy, two coats of TarasTalons 'Posh plum' and one coat of Leighton Denny crystal finish.

This is two coats of nail envy, two coats of TarasTalons #nailjunkie and one coat of Leighton Denny's crystal finish.


If anyone has any tips, advice etc on nail care and growth, please leave them below :)

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x