Tuesday, 8 April 2014

models own neon ice pukka purple

Hi everyone! Now that my TarasTalons competition is over, I'll be back to blogging as usual, I just wanted that post at the top while it was going on :) all of the winners have now been announced across my social media, so lets get back to the very important business of nail polish!

Today I have a gorgeous models own polish to show you! This is from their neon ice collection and is called pukka purple. I have heard so many people saying that the formula of models own polishes are awful so while I haven't experienced it myself, I was a bit wary of the application but it was fine. Not as good as a Barry M but nothing to traumatic! The drying time was ages though, 45 minutes before it was touch dry!! 


This colour is definitely worth the drying time though! It's beautiful!


Overall I would definitely recommend this polish, especially as models own are currently 6 for £20 and free postage over £30!



Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x