Saturday, 24 May 2014

Barry M gelly 'grapefruit', SheSellsSeashells black stars and Duri mani

Hi! I'm so glad it's the weekend, I'll be spending today typing up listings for my new collection so I'm working, but I still love Saturdays! I hope you have a fab weekend!

Todays mani is on my newly filed and squared off nails! It's a base of Barry M's 'Grapefruit' which is one of their gorgeous gelly collection! It's really bright polish so perfect for sunshine (even though it seems to have run off somewhere!). It applies really well and dries quickly, but unlike every other Barry M belly I've tried, it takes three coats to make it opaque rather than two. It's not a problem because of how quickly it dries and how pretty the end result is though!


This is three coats without topcoat. It's super shiny!


And a close up, so you can see just how shiny it is!


I was debating putting glitter over this but I didn't want to cover up too much of the colour so I opted for some pretty sparkly black star stickers I got in my last haul from www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk These stickers are fab, I used my fingers to pick them up and apply them to my nails and they weren't at all fiddly! I'm so glad Igot these in loads of colours!


I topcoated my whole mani with Duri to give it a glossy finish and secure my stars!



Get Nailed like a star ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. What a fab shade - must pick this on up. I love your stars, they look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my current favourites :) The stars are fab, I need to get them in all the colours I didn't manage to get this time!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I love Barry M!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, Barry M are one of my favourite brands, their polishes are fab and so affordable! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful shade x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be wearing it more! I think it'll be my next pedi polish! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x