Friday, 9 May 2014

Barry M Mediterranean

Morning! I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while but I've had an upsetting personal problem so I have only been around a little and mainly working on my new Theme my Talons box which is available in my Etsy shop. I have also started a new competition over on my website which you can enter to win a TarasTalons polish!

Today I have a gorgeous polish to show you! I swatched this a while ago, which you can see by the length of my nails (I'll post my nails as they are now at the end of the post!

Anyway this is Barry M Mediterranean which is from their aquarium collection (they're all stunning!). I really love this polish! It's a really hard polish to describe! It shifts and sparkles so much! You could call it; copper, orange, bronze, pink or gold but it's probably a combination of all of them depending on the light! 

This picture shows two coats with one coat of topcoat. It applied easily as most Barry M polishes do and dried quickly so if you're impatient this is definitely a good polish to go for because you get a fab result fast!



This is a picture I took of my nails two days ago! As you can see, they've grown quite a bit from the above picture! I've been using OPI nail envy as a base coat and Duri Rejuvacote as a topcoat (it stopped burning me as soon as my nails were a bit healthier!). I've also been using tons of oil and creams and stuff! My nails have been cut down twice because they're growing so fast so I'm definitely happy that all the different treatments are working!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x