Friday, 30 May 2014

OPI, The Edge, Front Cover Cosmetics and SheSellsSeashells mani

Morning! I hope you're looking forward to the weekend! Yesterday I went to visit my mum for her birthday and today I'm catching up on some work stuff so my weekend lead up has been good, I hope my weekend is too :)

Today I have a mani to show you that I did on my sister using an OPI polish, a Front Cover Cosmetic polish, a black polish from The Edge and some gorgeous steampunk nail art embellishments form www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk!


I used two coats of 'glossy shell' by Front Cover Cosmetics as my base colour, I then used this gorgeous OPI polish (name sticker is lost) and a black polish from The Edge to 'scrape' polish over the base colour. I did this by wiping the brush onto kitchen paper before brushing it gently across the nail.


I then top coated the nails and on the ring finger added these cool nail art embellishments!


Here's a close up!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x