Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Tarastalons Cludy skies and neon stars from SheSellsSeashells

Morning! I hope you've been having a fab week! It's been so hot it's hard to do anything except eat ice cream but I am trying ;)

Today I'm going to show you some fab embellishments i got recently from www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk. I got so much amazing stuff, I'll be featuring it for weeks!


The first mani I did using any of these embellishments, was this one using one of my own polishes 'Cloudy skies' with the neon blue stars! To apply the neon blue stars, I worked one nail at a time applied topcoat (Duri) and then used my embellie gellie to pick up the neon stars and place them across the nail. I really love neon embellishments!


Be bright and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I got some cute little sea shells studs from there :) I cannot wait to see what manis you do with these! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the seashells! I've got so much from there and it's all fab1 Lots of manis being done so I can show everything off :D xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x