Tuesday, 27 May 2014

TarasTalons Ratigan and SheSellsSeashells diamond studs

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the bank holiday weekend! I spent mine relaxing and packing orders so it was fab!

Today I'm going to show you my bank holiday mani! I used OPI matte nail envy as a base, TarasTalons Ratigan as my colour, Duri Rejuvacote as my topcoat and some embellishments from www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk.

Over the weekend I released the second part of my Heroes and Villains collection, so I used one of them for my mani! This polish is called Ratigan and it's a grey polish with different reed glitters and a sprinkle of silver glitters! It is still available on www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons and www.tarastalons.co.uk so you can still grab a bottle of it for yourself!

This show two coats with topcoat. I also used these fab studs from She Sells Seashells which is definitely my favourite nail art supplier!


To apply the studs, I topcoated the nail with Duri and while it was still wet, I applied a stud. Once the topcoat had completely dried, I top coated it again to secure it. It stayed on for two days, throughout cleaning, packing and other general stuff so I'm very impressed!


Here's a close up!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x