Thursday, 26 June 2014

nails inc Denim, Barry M Majesty and NailStickrs vinyls! and an Etsy discount!

Hi! I hope you've had a good week so far! I've been writing, buying nail polish and eating American sweets so mine has been fab ;)

Today I have a fab mani to show you using nails inc Denim, Barry M Majesty and some lightning bolt vinyls from NailStickrs

I used two coats of the nails inc polish and once it was dry I put the vinyls on in different directions and applied one coat of Majesty. I then removed the vinyls while the polish was still wet and once dry, I used topcoat to make the glitter polish extra sparkly. I don't usually use topcoat with this polish as I love the texture but I really wanted a shiny finish!



Here's another picture of the finished mani without so much light so hopefully you can see it better!


I love this design, I hope you do too! and you can get your lightning bolt vinyls here or copy and paste this link https://www.etsy.com/shop/NailStickrs :) If you use this link or copy and paste this  http://etsy.me/1wBOTNb you can get £5 off of your first Etsy purchase from any Etsy seller who accepts gift cards :)

Tara x

Disclaimer - these vinyls were sent to me by NailStickrs please see my disclaimer page for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x