Wednesday, 18 June 2014

nails inc Elizabeth Street plus an Etsy discount!

Hi! I've been practising my stamping recently, I even made myself some stamping polishes so I'll be blogging about how I'm getting on soon!

Today I have a pretty nails inc polish called Elizabeth street to show you. This is a really pretty light pink/nude/neutral polish. It work/interview appropriate, perfect as a base for nail art and great if you just want a pretty and simple mani!


This is three coats with topcoat.


What do you think of this? Do you like neutral colours like this or do you think they're too boring? I'll be back soon with what I did over this polish :)

Tara x

Ps if you follow this link you can get £5 off your first Etsy purchase from any Etsy seller who accepts gift cards! For anyone who can't follow links on certain mobile devices here is a copy and paste able link :D http://etsy.me/1ydIppf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x