Saturday, 28 June 2014

nails inc Elizabeth Street with glamour gold glitter gradient

Morning! I hope you're having a fab weekend! I'm spending mine writing :)

Today's mani I nails inc Elizabeth Street with nails inc glamour gold over it in a gradient! You can see my original post about just Elizabeth Street here too!

I used one coat of OPI matte nail envy as my base coat, then three coats of nails inc Elizabeth Street to start. Elizabeth street is lovely to work with, it applies well and dries quickly. Over the top I used a nails inc polish called glamour gold to do a bit of a gradient effect. I have seen this type of mani done by so many people so while I wasn't inspired by a particular person, I definitely did not come up with this idea myself and was inspired by the whole nail community :D

I wiped most of the polish off of the brush and the dragged it over around half to three quarters of the nail so there was a sparse glitter effect. I then applied a normal layer of glitter over the top quarter of the nail, slightly dragging it down in places. I then applied another layer of glitter over the top of the nail.


Here's a close up!


I finished this mani with a coat of Duri Rejuvacote to smooth out the glitter and because it's been helping my nails to grow!


If you've done a glitter gradient feel free to leave the link to it in the comments so I can check out different techniques and colour combos :)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely love this, it works so well together x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x