Monday, 30 June 2014

Neon polish, black polish and NailStickrs nail vinyls!

Hi! I can't believe tomorrow is the start of July! How quickly did June go! I hope your Monday is great :)

Today I have a mani to show you that I did using a white/neon polish I made myself, a black polish from the TarasTalons stock collection and various vinyls from NailStickrs that I was sent!


I used two coats of this polish I made and when it had completely dried, I used the 'explosion' vinyls to do this design in black over it.


I also used the lightning bold on the other hand to do this!


To use the nail vinyls, do you manicure, base coat and colour coats as usual, then when completely dry, remove the vinyls from the backing paper and apply it to your nail. Use a different polish to paint over the design and then remove while the polish is still wet. Seal the design with topcoat and voila!

Vinyls are fab for quick designs and for those of us who are not ambidextrous and struggle to get designs to match on both hands!

You can buy these vinyls from NailStickrs here (https://www.etsy.com/shop/NailStickrs) also you can use this link (http://etsy.me/1pHzeI7) to get £5 off of your first Etsy purchase!

Tara x

Disclaimer - these vinyls were sent to me for an honest review, please see my disclaimers page for more info!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x