Tuesday, 10 June 2014

OPI The colour of Minnie and heart stickers from NailStickrs!

Hi! I hope your week got off to a great start yesterday! I spent mine swatching, doing nail art and baking so that was fun!

Today I have a cute mani to show you! I did this using OPI's the colour of mini and some pretty sparkly heart stickers  from NailStickrs! These stickers were sent to me to try along with some others and some vinyls and I've had so much fun trying them! 


I used two coats of the OPI polish, it is gorgeous! I love red polish and this is definitely in my top five! When both coats were completely dry, I used small tweezers from a kit I got from FrontCover Cosmetics, to remove the heart stickers from the backing and apply them to my nails. I then top coated with Duri rejuvacote to secure them!

I love these stickers! I can never draw symmetrical hearts so these are the perfect solution for me to be able to have heart nails art! Don't forget to visit NailStickrs Etsy shop using the link above or go to www.etsy.com/shop/nailstickrs


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it :) I think I'll be wearing this a lot this Summer! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x