Saturday, 21 June 2014

Pretty mani! Barry M prickly pear and butterflies from nail stickrs

Hi! It's been a few days since I blogged as I was having a bit of a destash over on Instagram and I've been busy packing up pretty polishes for their new homes! I hope your weekend gets off to a great start and if you've blogged about your weekend mani, feel free to leave your link in the comments and I'll visit them all when I catch up on my blog reading on Sunday :)

Today's mani is something so pretty! I used a base of Barry M prickly pear which is the prettiest lilac polish from the gelly range so you also get a fab shine! I used two coats and then applied some gorgeous sparkly stickers from Nail Stickrs! I then top coated with Duri Rejuvacote to seal the stickers and give extra shine!


These stickers are so pretty and very sparkly, they were also easy to use. Once my polish as completely dry, I removed the stickers form the back sheet using small tweezers and applied them to my nails, I used my fingertip to press them onto the nail completely and then top coated! They're easy to remover with polish remover too.


I hope you like my pretty mani! If you want these nail stickers you can click here to visit NailStickrs shop or copy and paste this link :) https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/NailStickrs

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

Disclaimer; these stickers were sent to me by NailStickrs, please see my disclaimer page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x