Friday, 13 June 2014

W7 nude polish 'Silk'

Hi! and happy Friday! Yesterday I went to three different branches of TK MAXX to track down Ciate's chalkboard mani kit and was so happy to snag the last one! I'll have a post about it coming soon!

Today I have a gorgeous W7 polish called 'Silk' to show you! I used this polish a couple of days ago when I swatted every nude polish I own! I'll be posting all of them over the next few weeks! I'm showing this one first because it's the best one for French manis and let's be honest, who doesn't love the classic French!

This shows two coats of this polish with one coat of W7 top coat, as you can see, my nail line is still viable so it's perfect to be able to create white tips! You could also use one coat alone so your tips showed through a little more and you would need to use white at all!


Here's a close up so you can see how pretty this peachy nude is! You can buy W7 polishes here and here!


Get Nailed in nude ;)

Tara x

Disclaimer; This polish was sent to me for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x