Sunday, 15 June 2014

W7 Silk, China Glaze ruby pumps and nail stickrs vinyls!

Hi! Since my last post I've been playing around with my Ciate chalkboard mani set and my new MoYou stamping plates! I'll blog about those soon!

In my last post I showed you this polish called silk by W7, today I'm going to show you some nail art I did over the top using China Glaze ruby slippers which is a stunning red glitter polish, and various vinyls from NailStickrs which were sent to me to try out!


The vinyls are really easy to use, once you have your base colour polish applied and it's dry, just select the vinyl you want to use and apply it to your nail using your fingers or tweezers. Press down to ensure that there's no gaps for the polish to seep under and then paint over the top. Wait 10 seconds and remove the vinyl while the polish is still wet!


I used various vinyls for this to try them out and loved them all but the chevrons are my favourite! One of the fab tips on the info NailStickrs sent me was when you're using the stripe/chevron type decals is to remove a section of the vinyls and apply them onto the nail so the whole nail is covered and then use tweezers to remove alternate vinyls. Doing it this way means you get them evenly spaced! Genius!


I'll have more manis to show you soon that I've done using these vinyls, this is just my test mani ;) You can buy NailStickrs products here; http://www.nailstickrs.com

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x