Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Leighton Denny rampant rose

Morning :) I hope your week got off to a great start! I've spent the last few days shopping for my nephews birthday presents, writing and dyeing my hair!

Today I'm going to show you a gorgeous red polish by Leighton Denny! I'm a big fan of LD and so I'm probably biased but I think everyone should have this red! It's so pretty and classic but not too bright. 

I used two coats of this polish and one coat of top coat to get an opaque and shiny finish. It dries pretty quickly so my whole mani from base-top coat took about an hour which is great for someone who gets impatient not being able to touch anything :D



Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x