Saturday, 12 July 2014

Makeup Revolutiion nail polish review and haul pic!

Hi! I hope your weekend got off to a great start! Mine did! I got a huge delivery of eyeshadows and a new polish from a brand that I just found out about called Makeup Revolution! Here is everything I ordered.....

The eyeshadows are amazing! So velvety and really pigmented! I will probably post swatches and stuff on my social media so you can follow me using the buttons up there ^ on a desktop/laptop if you want to see :) Today, I'm going to show you the polish I got to try out!

What I used in todays blog post
Base coat - OPI matte nail envy
Colour coats - Makeup Revolution Promises
Top coat - Duri rejuvacote

Where I bought what I used
OPI matte nail envy - http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/vlnailsupply
Makeup Revolution - http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com
Duri rejuvacote - http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/buydailydeals?_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

Other places you can get what I used
OPI matte nail envy - http://www.opiuk.com/store/nail-envy/matte-nail-envy-boxed-
Duri rejuvacote - http://www.duricosmetics.com/duri-cosmetics-rejuvacote-05-05.html

Makeup Revolution has some amazing stuff and their polishes look especially amazing as they're great colours and they start from just £1! I only got one polish to try to see if I liked it which I'm now very sad about! I think I need the whole collection! I chose this gorgeous grey polish as I don't have a fantastic grey in my stash.


Ok so here is my honest review of this polish.... I loved the polish as soon as I saw it, it's the perfect grey! I was so impatient waiting the 3 minutes for my OPI matte nail envy to dry so I could start applying it! I applied the first coat and loved the formula, it went on really well but as soon as it was applied I was immediately disappointed. It was so streaky I thought I would never get a smooth, opaque finish but I wanted to love it so I carried on and on the second coat it was perfect! As if by magic it was opaque and smooth and perfect! It also dried really, really quickly which is always a bonus!


This shows two coats with one coat of topcoat. Isn't it beautiful!


I definitely recommend Makeup Revolution! Their products are affordable and fab quality, they're friendly and the shipping was fast and tracked! Perfect! If you've blogged or vlogged about Makeup Revolution, please leave the link so I can see your hauls and decide what to buy next ;)

I'll be back soon with what I did over this polish!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x