Tuesday, 1 July 2014

MoYou London stamping plates

Hi! I spent yesterday changing my blog design! I hope you like it :)

Today I have my first try at using MoYou London stamping plates! I love these plates, my favourite one was the 90's plate so I'm going to show you that one first! I also have my next few tries at this coming over the next few days so you can see if I improve!

I ordered four plates and two stamper/scraper sets. Today I'm going to show you my first try with the 90's plate and the big rectangle stamper! Before I show you this I will just quickly mention that I was told by a few people that credit cards make better scrapers so I did try an old one but it didn't work for me as well as the scraper!


I forget what base colour I used - sorry! but I did my mani as usual - base coat and two colour coats. I then used my most opaque black polish which is from the TarasTalons stock collection to do the stamping. As you can see, I didn't pick up the design very well. I reprepped my stamper for my second try!


I used top coat to seal the designs!


I'll see you tomorrow for my second try at MoYou stamping!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog layout Tara! looks great :)
    The 90s stamping looks cool and fun you did a good job I like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) there will probably be some minor changes happening over the next week or so as I notice things I've missed and get feedback but I'm very happy with it :)
      I love the 90's plate! I need them all! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x