Wednesday, 2 July 2014

My second try at stamping with my MoYou London plates and models own!

Morning! Yesterday I showed you my first try at using my MoYou London plates and today I have my second try which is just a  test design. For this I used the pro plate 05, models own pukka purple and a couple of nails inc polishes which I don't have the names for!

I did this over bare nails, just to see if my twice prepped stamper was working!


I was much happier with this try and carried on practising! See you tomorrow with my third try!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. its good to try and test out different polishes with stamping you got it spot on good job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn :) It's fun experimenting! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x