Thursday, 3 July 2014

Third MoYou London stamping mani using nails inc Featherstone Street and W7 polish

Morning! Today is my third try at stamping with my MoYou plates! I used the 02 plate from the scholar collection to do this design!


I used nails inc FeatherStone Street as a base and an unnamed W7 grey polish to do this design! This actually turned out very well but because the writing I used is very intricate, I found it hard to photograph clearly! 


I used the ink splatter design on my ring finger which is one of my favourite designs! It would also work well for blood splatter manis!


Here's a close up so you can see a little clearer!


I'll see you tomorrow with more stamping!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x