Thursday, 21 August 2014

Great British Bake Off mani with Click Fragrance

Hi! I had such a lazy day yesterday just reading and stuff so today, I'll be doing my nails and catching up on some blogging and writing! I hope you have a fab day :)

I was recently contacted by www.clickfragrance.co.uk who very kindly asked me to do a nail art tutorial for the blog section of their website. We decided on a Great British Bake Off themed mani for a few reasons, I love GBBO (and cake in general to be honest - both baking and eating!), also it's a popular show and who wouldn't want to watch people make cake, whilst eating cake AND having cake themed nails!

I've done a cupcake design and a variation on the design - the photos of the finished manis are below and you can see the tutorial on the Click Fragrance website (http://www.clickfragrance.co.uk/blog/hints-and-tips/great-british-bake-off-nail-art.html) where you can also buy loads of cheap nail polishes to do the designs!



Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x