Monday, 8 September 2014

Mickey and Minnie mani using OPI polishes!

Hi! I hope you had a fab weekend!

Today I'm going to show you my recent Mickey and Minnie mani! To do this I used two mini OPI polishes from the Minnie Mouse collection - sorry, they don't have names on them! I also used white acrylic paint and nail vinyls I found on Etsy.

On my left hand I used a darker red polish, on my middle nail I put a Mickey vinyl and on the other nails I used a dotting tool and white acrylic paint to make the nails look like Mickeys' shorts!


On my left hand I used a lighter textured red polish. I used a Minnie vinyl on my middle nail which is actually made up of two vinyls, the mouse head and the bow. I used the dotting tool and white acrylic paint to put polka dots on the other nails.


I used two coats of top coat to smooth the vinyls out and seal the design!

I have another Mickey and Minnie mani to show you soon!

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love Minnie Mouse!!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x