Friday, 31 October 2014

Born pretty store 3d gold roses review!

Morning :D I know today is Halloween but I've spent the last two days Christmas shopping! I hope you have a fab Halloween whatever you do!

today I have some really cute rose embellishments to show you from BPS. These embellishments were sent to me to review. You can get them here (http://www.bornprettystore.com/10pcsset-metal-rose-design-nail-studs-pretty-nail-decoration-p-16684.html) and if you use the code TS10K31 you can save 10%!


I used two coats of EDM 'Indigo flow' as my base. I then used some top coat to stick the rose on the cuticle edge of my ring finger. There are so many things you can do with these roses, they will definitely take any mani from work appropriate to weekend very quickly!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x