Sunday, 26 October 2014

Moyra sand effect in gold!

Morning :) I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Today I have a very pretty gold sand effect polish from Moyra which I won this polish in their Facebook competition to show you!


I really love textured polishes because they usually dry really fast, last ages and you don't need top coat so they're great for a quick mani when you're pushed for time or feeling lazy!


This polish does take a little longer to dry than other textured polishes I've tried but not too long. The extra drying time is definitely worth it cos the end result is so pretty! This would be a perfect Christmas day/New Years Eve polish! It's so sparkly!


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's much prettier in real life than my photos can show too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x