Sunday, 12 October 2014

NailStickrs zebra with nails inc Chester Street and Clifford Street

Hi! Finally moved into my new home completely and have internet connection and everything! Between moving and writing I haven't been doing much with my nails but I have lots of manis I've done the last couple of months to show you so I'm back to blogging!

Todays mani is a zebra design done two ways using some vinyls I won from NailStickrs and some nails inc polishes!

These are the vinyls I won.


I started with a base of two coats of Chester Street by nails inc.


I applied the zebra vinyl to my nails one at a time.


I used these cuticle nippers to cut off the excess.


On some nails I cut off all the excess and left the vinyl on the nail to create the stripes and on some of the nails I cut off most of the excess and used nail polish over them to create the stripes.


This is the end result. The purple stripes are done using nails inc Clifford Street and the black ones are the vinyl stripes.


I used clear polish to seal the design and keep the vinyls secure.


Which way do you like best?

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x