Thursday, 2 October 2014

Revlon spun sugar and Born Pretty Store embellishments!

Hi! Another quick post today! I painted my nails with Revlon's spun sugar the other day (amazing! It smells like Angel perfume!) and I really wanted to try out some lovely embellishments I was sent to try by Born Pretty Store so I used some over the pretty Revlon polish!

The wheel contains different shapes and colours of embellishments including some amazing colour changing/oil slick coloured ones! They're really cool! I used some diamond and round ones on my index finger and a heart shaped one on my ring finger.


I applied these using clear polish to adhere them and I used a wax pencil to pick them up.


I'll have some more designs done using these soon as I have some stuff in mind, especially the pearl ones! Get yours here (http://www.bornprettystore.com/200pcsbox-black-white-heart-circle-pattern-rhinestone-nail-decoration-p-16277.html) and use the code TS10K31 to save 10%!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x