Saturday, 29 November 2014

My Christmas Eve mani......already!

Morning :) I hope your weekend gets off to a great start! This weekend I'm going to do some writing and my mum is visiting so it'll be a fun weekend! 

I've been practising Christmas Eve and Christmas manis ready for the big days, I know it's early but I'm just so excited! I have my advent calendar on my desk and loads of Christmas films in my Sky planner for the next couple of weeks! 

Today I'm going to show you my Christmas Eve mani! Christmas Eve is my second favourite day of the year (after Christmas!). I love the excitement and the preparation and everything, especially the evening/night when I can drink hot chocolate, eat candy canes and watch Christmassy stuff while looking at all the presents under the tree! Because Christmas Eve night is my favourite time of Christmas Eve, I took that as inspiration for my mani. 

To do this design, I used a black polish and a Christmassy glitter (aptly) named 'It's Christmas' by W7. This polish was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

First I used two coats of W7 black nail polish as my base, I then used two coats of the glitter and one coat of W7 top coat for a smooth finish.


Because of all the glitter sparkling, it's really hard to take a photo! This is packed with VERY fine red and silver glitter, tiny red and green bar glitters and red, green and silver hexes!


Here's a close up!


I really like this polish, you get loads of glitter on the brush rather than loads of clear polish so you only really NEED one coat, I just love the full one glitter look. I have a Christmas day mani planned which features this polish, I'll be back with that soon! In the meantime, you can add some pretties to your W7 collection here :)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x