Monday, 24 November 2014

My mani is practically perfect in every way

Hi :) I hope you had a good weekend!

Today I'm going to show you a Mary Poppins inspired mani I did recently!


My pinkie nail is inspired by her outfit, my ring finger is inspired by her scarf, the middle finger is inspired by her flying up into the air and my index finger is inspired by her hat!


To do this mani I used tons of different polishes as well as brushes and dotting tools so far too much to list here! But I did use the Ciate matte top coat to finish it all off as I didn't want a shiny finish and the Ciate top coat mattes really well in one coat.


Tara x

P.S don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x