Friday, 14 November 2014

Preview of the W7 advent calendar!

Disclaimer - this product was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I'm so excited! I received this W7 advent calendar a couple of days ago to review! I'm going to tell you a little about it today and then I'm going to review it in full throughout December!


This calendar is just £19.95 on the W7 website! (http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/countdown-to-christmas-advent-calendar/) and such great value for money! The calendar itself is really pretty and Christmassy! It's a lovely shiny red with snow and snowflakes all over it!.

Inside you get ten polishes, three lip glosses, three pots of glitter, three lipsticks, three eyeshadows, foundation and mascara! That's brilliant value, especially as W7 products are really good quality!

I'll show you what I get and review each product throughout December so don't forget to check back!

yesterday I went to the beauty outlet shop near me (which is also stocking these calendars!) and bought the W7 gel nails set and two of their gel polishes so I'll show you that soon too!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x