Monday, 15 December 2014

Born Pretty Store black and grey water transfer dots review

Disclaimer; these water decals were sent to me for review, please see my 'disclaimer; page for more info.

Good morning! :D I hope you have a great Monday! I love this Monday already because it's only TEN DAYS until Christmas! 

Today I'm going to show you a design I did using some water decals from Born Pretty Store! You can get the decals here and if you use the code TS10K31 you will get 10% off your order on their website.

I used a nude polish with grey and silver glitters as a base for this mani. I then used the grey and black dot decals, which come in different sizes to add some extra decoration!


To use the decals just apply your base polish and allow it to dry completely. While it's drying I cut the decals out and removed the protective plastic. once they are cut to size, I put them into a bowl of water for 20-30 seconds. I then remove the paper from the water and use a dotting tool to slide it off of the paper and place it on my nail.

You can also use your fingers or tweezers to pick up the decal and happy it to the nail but to be honest I'm not very good at decals and this was is super easy and doesn't cause tearing to the decals.


Finish with a coat of top coat to secure the design! super simple!


I'll be back with these decals soon as I have a few more nail art ideas!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x