Sunday, 7 December 2014

Born Pretty Store diamantes wheel review - four designs!

Disclaimer - these diamantes were sent to me to review. please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope you're having a great Sunday! I'm spending mine relaxing, reading and playing Playstation! 

Today I'm going to show you these fab diamantes from Born Pretty Store! I love this wheel because you get twelve different styles of embellishments in different shapes, sizes and colours so you can do loads of different designs! I didn't know what to do first, so today I'm showing you four different designs! 


To do this design I used a base of white polish to make the embellishments stand out. I also used top coat to secure them (you can also use nail glue) and I used a wax pencil to pick up the stones which you can get here from BPS!


On my index finger I used the colourful sure diamantes down the middle of the nail. I love this effect, it's simple but it really stands out! I'm going to do this on all my nails soon!

On my middle nail I used the round colourful gems in different colours randomly on the nail, this makes me think of Easter so I'll redo this on all my nails and add in some hand painted art for my Easter mani!

On my ring finger I used the large clear stones for a full on bling design! I love this and think it'll be great for my New Year mani!

On my pinky finger I used medium black stones to create a pattern from the middle of the nail diagonally to the left corners of the nail. I really love this, I think the black on the white looks fab and I'll redo this as a whole design soon with different patterns on each nail!


I'll be back soon with more designs using this wheel! In the meantime, if you're ordering this, use the code TS10K31 to save 10%!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I love that there is such a big variety! I never want to get a rhinestone wheel because i don't need 1000 of one rhinestone, but is this perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd definitely my favourite! I agree it's annoying when they have all the same stones in and you end up with so many clear stones for one mani! I think this one is brilliant because of the choice!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x