Thursday, 11 December 2014

Born Pretty Store maple leaves review

Disclaimer; these embellishments were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Morning :D I hope you're having a nice week! I'm spending mine mainly doing nail art and swatches for blog posts I have coming up which is a lot of fun!

Today I'm going to show you some nail art I did using these super cute maple leaves from Born Pretty Store (use the code TS10K31 to save 10% on your order!).

   

For my first mani using these leavesI used a blue polish as my base. I then used a dotting tool to dot on some branches. I used a dotting tool rather than a brush so they looked bumpy like real branches! You can get the dotting tool I used here. I then top coated my nails and applied the little leaves along the branches!

                       

To apply the leaves, I used the largest end of the dotting tool and dabbed it gently into the top coat only nails so it was slightly sticky, I picked up the leaves from the pot and applies it to my nails.

          

Although it's so cold, it is only Autumn so I thought I'd do an Autumn design and these leaves are perfect for it!

   

On my other hand, I used a grey polish for my base and applied the leaves over the nails to look like the leaves had fallen to the ground.


I hope you like my design! I can't wait to get these leaves in more colours so I can do more Autumn manis!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x