Tuesday, 9 December 2014

My current mani - Leighton Denny 'Julia of the Nile'

Morning :D I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit so today I'm going to show you my current mani, a gorgeous glittery red polish!

This is 'Julia of the nile' by Leighton Denny. It's a really pretty red with tons of glitter! This is great for a Christmas mani or to use in Christmas nail art such as candy cane stripes or holly berries!


This is two coats of the polish which has given a pretty opaque finish. you can see some of my smile line though so if you don't like that in your mani you'll probably need three coats, it does dry quickly though so that won't have much impact!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x