Friday, 5 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY FIVE!

Disclaimer - This advent calendar was sent to me to review. please see my disclaimer page for more info.

Hi! I hope you're having a good Friday! 

Today is day five of my advent calendar and today I got a pretty pink glitter polish! I love glitter polishes because if you're wearing a base colour and it chips, you can just put a glitter over the top to hide it. Also because glitter polishes tend to dry quicker than plain colour polishes, you get a quick fix! 



I used this polish over a grey base to give a darker overall effect but a base of white, light pink, lilac etc would give it a lighter more 'Spring' look rather than a darker 'Winter look like this grey or a black gives.


This is two coats of the glitter polish 'Pink dazzle' over two coats of grey. It looked really nice with just one coat of the glitter but I prefer a more OTT look when it comes to glitter! You could probably get this to be a solid glitter effect in 3-4 coats!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x