Tuesday, 9 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY NINE

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me for review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! Today I'm mainly watching Bewitched and doing nail art, I hope you're having a good day too :)

Today in my W7 advent calendar I got a really beautiful loose glitter pot with fine pink glitter and holo silver hexes!


To do this mani I used two coats of W7 polish 'Silk' as a base.


I worked one nail at a time and applied top coat to the tip of my nail and dipped it into the pot. I tapped off the excess on the side of the pot to give a smooth finish. On my middle nail, I applied top coat to the whole nail for some extra sparkle!


I didn't use any top coat because I'd tapped off the excess glitter and I always think that top coat dulls loose glitter a little!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x