Saturday, 6 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY SIX

Disclaimer - this advent calendar was sent to me for review, please see my 'Disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope you're having a good weekend! Today in my W7 advent calendar I got this foundation! I don't wear foundation much but I love having a nice one and this is fab and really good for travelling cos it's a little bottle and very light!


I was really lucky this is practically my shade! It's slightly too dark as you can see near my thumb but I generally blend my foundation with moisturiser and highlighter/brightener anyway so I'm really happy I got this shade which is called 'Natural beige'. It applied really well and blended easily and sets to a velvety finish but wasn't drying. It also gave excellent coverage with just a tiny dab! I can't wait to use this for a full makeup look!



You can get your W7 advent calendar here! and you can get W7's full range of foundation here!

Tara x

5 comments:

  1. I have this advent calendar and I tried the foundation and loved it! Do you know which foundation it is because I have no clue? All I know is it's not the captain matte or the catwalk as it isn't matte or powder. Help please, thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 99% sure it's this one, http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/hd-foundation-natural-beige/ I use this one and it's the same colour and texture :) x

      Delete
  2. I gt the same advent calender and i loved this foundation so much im searching for the full size haha. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) their foundations are fab aren't they!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x