Wednesday, 10 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY TEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! Today's post is a little late because I've been shopping all day! I hope you've had a great day!

Today I was really excited to open day ten of my W7 advent calendar because that means there's only 15 days until Christmas!! I was even more excited when I opened it up to find this gorgeous bright pink! I love pink so I have tons of pink polish but I never have enough :D


I used two coats of this polish with one coat of top coat for an opaque and glossy finish. It's so bright I couldn't stop looking at it!


Isn't it beautiful! It's going to look amazing with black nail art over it!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x