Sunday, 7 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY SEVEN!

Disclaimer - this advent calendar was sent to me to review, you can find out more about this on my 'disclaimer' page.

Hi! I'm a bit late blogging today because I fell asleep with wet hair and it took about an hour to tame and straighten it :-O haha! 

Today in my W7 advent calendar, I got this gorgeous pink polish! As the light hits it, you can see different shades of pink, silver, blue and purple reflecting through it! It's amazing! 


I used two coats of this polish to get an opaque finish and was amazed how fast it dried! W7 polish does dry fast anyway but this was dry in less than three minutes! It dries to a pretty matte finish which I love! Mainly because I love anything I don't have to top coat when I'm in a rush!


For this photo I used a top coat for a super glossy finish! This will look great as a base for any glitters especially silver, gold or rich purple! I can't wait to do some nail art with this! I'm thinking very OTT with glitter, Barbie vinyls, foils and more!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here!

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x