Thursday, 11 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY ELEVEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I'm wrapping Christmas presents today so I'm feeling very festive! I'm glad I have an advent calendar to blog about so I can keep the festivities going!

Today in my advent calendar I got this pretty pink lipstick!


This is so pretty and shimmery but it's quite a light and neutral colour so it'll work for every day wear! I love W7 makeup and although I don't usually blog about it because I primarily blog about nails, I wear something from the W7 range most days!

The lipstick applies really nicely, it's quite a buttery texture so it feels moisturising as it goes on and doesn't drag at all. It applies quite sheer but builds up quickly. at the bottom of the swatch I used one 'coat' then slightly above, I layered it once and at the top I layered twice so there's three 'coats'. You can easily get a more bold look to take you from day to night!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of lipsticks here.

Tara x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x