Friday, 12 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY TWELVE!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I can't believe I'm now halfway through my advent calendar! I'm 50% happy because it means it's nearly Christmas but 50% sad I won't get daily treats!

Today i got a clear lipgloss in my advent calendar which was very welcome because I recently bought a Maxfactor lipfinity lipstick which lasts well but is very drying and goes matte quickly so this is perfect to keep it glossy all day!

I tested it on my hand as I opened the calendar just as I was about to get in the bath. It applied really well, it's very smooth rather than sticky. As I was about to wash my hair anyway, I flicked it around near the lipgloss (I know you'll think I'm weird haha!) and although I got a bit of lipgloss in my hair, my hair didn't sick to it! That makes it the perfect Winter lipgloss because the wind won't blow my hair and stick it to my lipgloss making me look like cousin it!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of lip glosses here.

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x