Saturday, 13 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY THIRTEEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Before I get started I just want to let you know I'm having WIFI issues, so I'm writing this on my phones blogger app and I can't change text size or reposition/resize photos so I'm sorry for any issues with today's post!

Anyway! Hi! Today is day thirteen of my advent calendar, thirteen is unlucky for some but not for me because I got another beautiful eyeshadow! 


This eyeshadow is just as lovely as the one I got a few days ago, it's a lovely neutral colour, it's got a fab velvety texture and it's easy to build up the colour with just a couple of layers! 

I wear neutrals, nudes and browns loads so this will definitely get lots of use! 


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of eyeshadows here.

Tara x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x