Sunday, 14 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY FOURTEEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I'm still having wifi issues so again I'm sorry for any spacing issues etc, I'm having to do this on my phone so I can't resize etc!

Today is day 14 of my advent calendar so that means only 10 days until Christmas!! Today my advent calendar treat was a very festive gold glitter polish! 


I don't think I could get through the festive period without a gold glitter mani at least once! To do this I used a base of red polish to make it look even Christmassier (I think that might be an actual word ;)).


I layered two coats of the gold glitter polish over it. 


And top coat for extra gloss!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of nail polishes here.

Tara x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x